“Grinder” front-mounted crumbling discs
This front-mounted crumbler levels and crumbles the soil in front of the tractor. This way, seed bed preparation/pre-sowing tillage is more effective, operator comfort is improved, and the tilling speed is greater.
- distinguished by a two-tier system of crumbling discs, complemented by flexible levelling tines.
- the first tier of discs effectively cuts, loosens and crumbles the cultivation area and the second tier levels the soil and removes lumps.
- the solid construction of discs and thoughtful layout prevents the device getting stuck.
- suitable for the cultivation of all types of surface, including demanding terrains.
- effectively cultivates the soil in a single passage.
DRIVING DIRECTION / the articulated construction enables it to freely align in the driving direction when working / when fixed with a pin, it only tills the soil in a straight line.
LEVELLING ELEMENTS/ features a system of height-adjustable tines; if necessary, you can also / change their working angle.
A FRONT-MOUNTED IMPLEMENT USED TO PREPARE THE SOIL BEFORE SOWING IN ORDER TO MAXIMISE NUTRIENT UTILISATION.
Upgrades and accessories
H – HYDRAULIC ADJUSTMENT OF TINE INCLINATION / allows simultaneous adjustment of the inclination and depth of the tines. Allows the adjustment of settings during cultivation and with simple controls, it facilitates an overview of the work done.
2l – TWO TIERED / distinguished by two tiers of S-tines with straight blades. due to its strong cutting, it provides greater power and efficiency. It is suitable for the processing of heavier substrates and allows the hydraulic adjustment of the inclination and cultivation dept. Offers the possibility of computer control of the hydraulic system.
C – CUTTING TINES / allows height and inclination adjustment. Solid construction makes it suitable for the cultivation of heavier soil types. Provides uninterrupted passage without stopping or getting stuck.
T – TURBO DISCS / due to their more solid construction, they cut into the cultivation area more firmly and efficiently cultivate more demanding soil types as well. They achieve the maximum effect in combination with corrugated discs.